In this time of uncertainty the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and communities are paramount. We’re reaching out to all our clients to make you aware that we are making every effort to navigate safely through this time of crisis.
Our office and sites remain open, on a reduced staffing and time scheduled. If we can no longer safely perform our on-site duties, we will still be available for you to contact. As a company we are committed to delivering the services and information in order to best assist you.
We can be contacted:
- By phone: call 416-283-5500 for assistance, during regular business hours
- Email: please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All clients will be emailed directly with any schedule changes
- All crews will be provided with hand soap, clean water, and hand sanitizer and gloves.
- Employees are always encouraged to keep a minimum distance of 6 ft from clients and co-workers
- If an employee starts to feel any symptoms related to COVID-19 they are instructed to go home immediately and contact public health
- Employees are not permitted to enter a client’s home under any circumstances(unless the nature of the job is indoors)
Staying safe and informed
We’re taking extra precautions to protect our clients and staff. This includes encouraging staff to stay home if they are unwell, providing prevention practices, and following all government recommendations.
We’re committed to doing our part to help slow the spread of this new virus. When possible, we encourage social distancing, as recommended by the Public Health Agency of Canada, and suggest that contacting us via phone, email or online is preferred during this time.